Web Marketing Day for RTOs Featured
V2 training is here to help make sense of the online marketing maze for RTOs.
After this three hour workshop you will walk away with great tips you can implement straight away to help your RTO generate more leads online.
Each session is being run by a specialist in their area and includes:
1) WebNext: Your Shop Front - Understanding and designing a website experience with your customer in mind - Francis Kneebone from V2Training
2) SEO: Grow Your Digital Footprint - Understanding key words and phrases to attract people searching for training online - David Drinkall from Stop21
3) Social Ninja: From Likes to Learners - Using social media as a way of gathering interest, connecting with your current and past learners and finding new leads - Sam Shazzam from GoodFunnySmart
This workshop is being held on Wednesday the 12th of June at The Edge, State Library of Qld from 9-12pm.
The cost is $25 + GST to attend and spaces are limited. To secure your RTO places at this workshop purchase your ticket here.
We look forward to seeing you there and guarantee it will be the best $25 you have spent this year.
V2.OPD is V2Trainings exclusive Webinar Platform and the OPD stands for 'open' professional development. This is professional learning made easy where you can learn more about educational technologies that make your job as an educator better and get better outcomes for your learners.
Our 1 hour workshops are facilitated by leaders in the field of E-learning, Education and Training and I.C.T. As an added bonus to our webinars, you can watch video recordings of the workshops on demand so you won't miss a thing and you will also receive bonus support resources after your session.
Book now for only $40 per session or $120 for a full series pass.
All V2.OPD participants receive:
- A ticket to a live 1hour workshop
- Access to Post-Webinar Recordings
- Factsheet with Key Concepts
- Links Access to the V2.OPD Q&A space
- Certificate of Participation
To read a full synopsis on each topic please visit our V2.OPD page.
They say to be an expert in anything you need ten years experience at least, and social media hasn't been around that long, so our favourite social media expert Sam Shazzam (speaking at V2Conference) is somehow breaking all the laws of 'expertise' and just doing a fantastic job in helping her clients grow online communities. Here are 5 foundational starting points for growing online communities.
Here are a few tips from Sam Shazzam you need to consider when looking at the world of social networking for your business.
1. You need to have a presence on social media and the earlier you start the better off your business will be in the long term. Eleven million people in Australia have a facebook account and that does not include all of the other social networks out there. This is where people are and if you want to get in front of them you need to be where they are.
2. You need to know which social networking sites your target market is using and create business pages in those spaces. This is really important. Many businesses waste lots of time running social media spaces in networks that are not relevant to their target market. To get the most out of your online marketing strategies you must get this right.
3. Social media is not about broadcasting it is about engaging. It is a back and forward conversation you are having with your customer. Business often gets it wrong and uses social media as a place to sell and push their products and services. If you do this you may do more harm than good for your business so it is important that you know how to use social networking sites.
V2Conference Full Program Featured
With the V2Conference only 5 weeks away ( November 9th at State Library QLD ) we have a final line up announcement.
There will now be two new sessions:Mobile Futures (Dave Drinkall - V2Training) and Instructional Design (Matthew Mason - iDesignTraining)
This will be a truly cross sector event offering inspiring and practical workshops to anyone interested in the space where technology & education collide.
Only five weeks to go so book your ticket now at http://v2conference.eventbrite.com and view the fully updated program at the V2Conference page.