Hosting your LMS with us or someone else we can always provide full support for your LMS implementation through to advanced feature development:
– Custom Moodle Theme Design
– LMS Deployment (Moodle 2.6, WordPress)
– Content + Assessment Development
– Course Payment Plugins
We can take your current content from paper to digital in a variety of formats that will really impress your learners.
– Graphic Design (diagrams, icons, topic banners, badges)
– Training Videos (PPT to Video, Custom Made)
– Writing + Editing Content
– Mobile Web Solutions
– PDF layout + eBook Design
V2Training provides quality hands-on training in a range of areas to support your team in developing E-learning products. We can come on-site for one on one or group training in the following areas;
– Moodle LMS (Teacher/Admin, 1day or 2day program)
– Google Drive/Docs Training
– Social Media Training and Support
– Instructional Design tools and strategies
– iOS Staff Training (iPad, iPhone)
We can offer support with your E-learning strategy giving your team a clear direction towards implementing effective approaches to blended delivery and online course management.
V2Training have conducted research on behalf of both state and federal governments in the area of Mobile Learning, Accessibility and Apps, Google Tools for Education and much more.
V2Training have been providing keynotes and short workshops at conferences and events for more than six years, giving audiences both inspirational and practical presentations. Contact one of our team to discuss our ‘best fit’ for your next event.
Download our 2014 Prospectus [PDF]