Send an email to all students who have not completed a quiz
1. Go to your course.
2. In the Administration block, click Course administration > Reports > Course participation.
3. Select your quiz in the drop-down list.
4. In Show only, choose “Student” and in Actions, choose “Post”; then click Go.
5. In the list that appears, the students who have not submitted a quiz will have “No” in the Post column.
6. Select the boxes next to those you wish to message, or click on Select all ‘No’.
7. In the bottom drop-down With selected users…, choose Send message, then OK.
8. Write the message you wish to send and double check the list of currently selected users.
9. Click Preview the message.
10. If the message looks correct, select Send message.